Pre-Accelerator program for international entrepreneurs
Many international people are entrepreneurial and would prefer to start a business than working for someone else. This program is designed to validate an idea and provide the fundamental building blocks for bringing an Australian business to life at no cost to you!
Why A Free Pre-Accelerator Program Specifically For International Entrepreneurs?
Many internationals people are entrepreneurial and have the ambition to launch an Australian startup business. This is why Outcome.life and La Trobe University’s pre-accelerator Program has been so successful.
Specifically designed, this eight-week Business Ideation and Customer Validation Program provides the knowledge and resources required to start an Australian business.
The successful result has seen 50+ internationals from 14 countries participate in two cohorts to bring together 30 enterprises. More than ten enterprises have then either commercialised their operations or been accepted into advanced programs.
How it works
We only have a limited amount of spaces, but here is our selection process:
- REGISTRATION - Founders can register via the form on this page to go into the selection process for the pre-accelerator program
- INTERVIEWS - Interviews will be arranged with the founders to assess your traction to date, suitability and commitment to the program
- SELECTION - Formal offers will be made to those that we feel will benefit from the program
- PROGRAM PARTICIPATION - There are no fees nor equity requirements for participation in this program. YOu will be required to be committed for the total length of the program.
Registration close 28th Feb, 2021
Interview will occur in March 2021
- Successful applicants will be notified
Starts on 1st of April, 2021
Occur Thursday & Friday
Program will be run both on-site and online.
The objectives of the 26 week Pre-Accelerator Program include:
- Promote Australia as a supportive business environment for international students to start businesses.
- Introduce international students to Australia’s growing startup ecosystem.
- Attract and select entrepreneurial students (graduates or nearly graduated) from all over Australia, with scalable technology based solutions, that solve domestic and global problems.
- Provide international founders with the knowledge and information required to start and conduct a business here in Australia.
- Introduce participants to relevant business contacts to build a professional business network that can be leveraged both during and after The Program to scale their business.
- Graduate participating enterprises through an initial 8 week Business Ideation and Customer Validation Program, to identify those enterprises that would benefit from the receipt of resources to create a Product MVP.
- Provide those selected enterprises with the scarce resources and technical support needed to produce a scalable Product MVP.
- Assist enterprises to deliver their functioning Product MVP to first customers to generate first revenues.
- Graduate enterprises into Australia’s startup ecosystem by assisting with capital raising, and/or entry into advanced accelerator programs.