Tuesday, September 28 at 11:00am
Remote Working 101
What Will You Learn?
In the wake of the pandemic, remote working is the new normal and international students need to be prepared for it. While remote work has a number of benefits, it also requires self-discipline and good time management skills to make it work long-term.
In this Study Melbourne Career Catalyst webinar, Outcome.Life chats with Siobhan Turney from Reset Hub so you can learn how to structure remote working or interning in a way that will have you smashing out tasks and nailing projects. From big changes to small habits, we’ll tackle the practical steps you can take with you in any remote working environment.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create healthy habits and routines to support remote working.
- Optimise use of technology and available resources.
- Stay focused during remote conversations.
- Maintain work/life balance and manage conflicting priorities.
- Remain connected and build strong networks.
- Optimise energy levels throughout the day.
- Implement handy tips for remote working.
About Career Catalyst
Study Melbourne Career Catalyst is a new integrated, strengths-based employability program to support international students’ employment transition, career development and connections to industry.
The program will also strengthen the cultural capacity, social inclusion and empowerment of international students by raising awareness of international students as a highly-skilled and globally connected talent pool. It will take a holistic approach to employment and the economic participation of international students, aligning with the government’s innovation and inclusion agenda.