Welcome To The Work Readiness Program
Many students and graduates today are facing a frustrating problem: You've sent dozens of applications but received zero responses.
The unemployment gap for youth is huge and we're on a mission to solve it. With our government-approved Work Readiness Program, we can help you take your first steps into employment. It includes:
- A 12-week internship with a host company,
- Public liability insurance,
- Fair Work Australia compliance,
- Mentorship from a supervisor,
- Access to workshops and courses, and
- Enrollment into our nationally recognised statement of attainment online course – BSBIND201 Work Effectively in a Business Environment (RTO: 45564).
More than half of all our alumni go on to work in the field of their interest within four months of finishing our Work Readiness Program.
Use the form below to register your interest and come along to our next information session!